Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Metadata of the author and all the co authors is complete in all aspects. Name and affiliations of the author and co authors have not been mentioned any where in the main manuscript file.
- Once submitted there will be no change in author and co author names and order.Any such requests may lead to rejection of manuscript
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- All the references are written in vancouver style
- The author and co authors certifies that the manuscript has neither been published nor submitted in any other journal for publication.
The following documents should be available at the time of submission;
- Article , including abstract and references.
- Ethical Approval
- Authors declaration form, filled and signed.